Building the Territory returns for 2017 to explore the economic outlook for the NT, government and private investment, opportunities for growth and updates on major construction projects for the territory.
The conference, supported by the Northern Territory Government, is part of the NT Resources Week and will be held at the Darwin Convention Centre from 16-17 August.
It is being held in conjunction with the 2017 Mining the Territory Conference and the South East Asia Australia Offshore and Onshore Conference (SEAAOC), as part of the week’s events.
The event will provide a platform and meeting place for businesses to hear about the new opportunities and developments for the built environment in the NT from the government, project owners and industry leaders.
– NT Government updates and economic outlook for the construction industry
– Updates on major committed, planned and proposed construction projects
– Looking beyond defence to grow the NT economy – Projects Breaking Ground in 2017
– The next wave of defence projects providing opportunities for businesses of all sizes
– Improving access, transport and infrastructure in the Territory
– What’s being done to stimulate private sector investment to free up limited taxpayers’ funds for essential services?
– Construction capacity to spare – what’s being done to bridge the gaps?
– Plans for pastoral assets in the NT
– Bigger and better Home Improvement Scheme
– What can be done to further position the NT as a globally recognised region offering huge potential and investment opportunities?
– Strategic industrial land development opportunities
– Regional & urban strategic planning & generational infrastructure
– Power & utilities construction for growth in NT
– The potential for large scale solar in the NT – lessons learned from other states
For more information on the event and to register, go to: http://www.ntresourcesweek.com.au