From the more than $1 billion Toowoomba Second Range Crossing to the Logan Enhancement Project and the transport preparations for the 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast, Queensland is abuzz with major road, rail, port, airport and transport infrastructure projects.
With developments of such magnitude underway, the need to discuss and share ideas is paramount, especially when the ultimate aim is to provide transport infrastructure for the betterment of the Queensland people.
The 8th Annual Queensland Transport Infrastructure Conference is one such platform that opens up discussion around the state’s pipeline of transport infrastructure projects. It also highlights the innovative new digital trends and industry game changers, such as the rise of disruptive technology and their convergence with transport infrastructure.
Held from 23 to 24 May at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, the event will create a forum for presentations and discussions under the theme “Towards a Connected Transport Future for Queensland”.
Key topics include Cross River Rail, the Inland Rail Project, ridesharing in Queensland, improving freight efficiency through supply chain coordination, the Brisbane Airport New Parallel Runway Project and more.
The premiere infrastructure event will feature mroe than 20 expert speakers and provide key networking opportunities with government, private organisations, key industry stakeholders, project managers, consultants, contractors, operators, investors and more.
Featured speakers at the 8th Annual Queensland Transport Infrastructure Conference include:
• John Hagan, Chief Executive Officer – Nexus Infrastructure Pty Ltd
• Simon Thomas, Programme Director – Inland Rail, ARTC
• Michael Kilgariff, Managing Director – Australian Logistics Council
• Gavin Nicholls, Project Director – Cross River Rail, Department of Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning – QLD
• Grant Morris, Executive Director – Commonwealth Games, Department of Transport and Main Roads – QLD
• Nick Cleary, Chairman, CLARA
• Paul Coughlan, Project Director – New Parallel Runway Project, Brisbane Airport Corporation
• Laurie Walker, Chief Executive Officer, Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF)
For more information and to register, go to: