A wide variety of industry professionals from the likes of the USA and Europe will explore some of the next-generation product and equipment technologies set to define the future of the road sector.
The conference gathers the brightest minds in road pavement engineering. Early bird rates for the conference have been extended until July 17.
International speakers at the Conference include:
Dr. David Timm – Brasfield & Gorrie Professor of Civil Engineering, Auburn University (USA)
Dr. Dave Newcomb – Senior Research Scientist, Texas Transportation Institute (USA)
Etienne le Bouteiller – Technical & Development Manager (International), COLAS (France)
Dr. John Harvey – Prof. Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California Davis (USA)
Dr. Audrey Copeland – Vice President-Engineering, Research and Technology, National Asphalt Pavement Association (USA)
Steve Claude – Executive Vice President, Astec (USA)
Willem Vonk – Technology Manager, Kraton Polymers
Chuck Fuller – President, Ramming Paving Company Texas (USA)
Chye Cher Ting – Application Engineer (Asia/Pacific), Bomag (Singapore)
The program covers a range of topics under the Innovation Driving Value banner including:
– What drives the asset owner?
– How to deliver innovation in the roads sector
– Innovation in construction plant equipment
– Smoother, safer roads – design focus
– Asset preservation and rehabilitation performance
– Perpetual pavements – long-life asphalt
– Practical asset preservation
– Sustainability and recycling adding value
– And more.
Click here for more information.